HIKING PACK - TREKKING FOR 1 -SALEWA -
Pack rental for hikes of several days.
Personalize your hiking pack for 1 person1:
- - 2-person bivouac tent
- - 50 L hiking backpack
- - Down and sheet sleeping bag
- - Self-inflating or inflatable matela
- - Inflatable pillow
- - Complete meals for 1 person
- - JetBoil stove
- - Hiking poles
- - Pelerine
- – ….
Minimum rental period 3 days, decreasing rate depending on the duration.
Retail purchase price: € 1,800
* Non contractual photo
Our guarantee: “Checked, cleaned and disinfected between each rental” by Les Petits Montagnards
- Additional information
Pack Rando - Trekking 1 person
Thanks to this pack, you will have the complete equipment to go on an adventure, discover the GR20 in Corsica, escape on the paths of Saint Jacques de Compostelle, the tour of Mont Blanc, ..
In short, go serene, enjoy !!
Personalize your hiking pack *:
- Hiking backpacks Millet 50 L Hannac
- Bivouac Tent Salewa Lietrek II
- Self-inflating / Inflatable mattress
- Sea To Summit Eros premuim pillows
- Sea To Summit or Millet sleeping bags (comfort temperature 2 -5, temperature limit: -3, temperature extreme: -19)
- Bag sheet
- Cooking set: SIGMA SET 2.1 (Casserole + 2 MUG + 2 Bowl) + 4 place settings
- 1 stove
* models may change depending on product availability, however their characteristics remain the same
The brands we have selected are recognized for the quality of their products.
Salewa for tents
Millet for sleeping bags, hiking backpack, hiking shoes
Sea To Summit for mattresses, pillows, bag sheets, sleeping bags, cookware,
JetBoil and Degree 360 for stoves.
All of our products are checked, cleaned and disinfected with the greatest care.
Your comfort and safety is our priority.
Tent for two people:
This is a bivouac tent for 2 people. The bivouac tent differs from the compaing tent on several aspects:
- It is more compact: it allows to fit bivouac mattresses which are less wide than camping mattresses which are generally 70 cm for 1 person.
- It is lighter: the bivouac tent is designed to provide shelter at night when hiking for several days, so it is lighter and easier to transport.
- It is more robust: The bivouac tent must protect you in all circumstances, which is why generally its qualities of impermeability and resistance to winds and other external elements are much more important.
- It is more expensive: And yes…. to be more compact, lighter, more resistant, the bivouac tent requires specific technical skills and materials. Quality comes at a cost, which is why this type of tent costs more.
Choice of sleeping bags:
The different characteristics:
Types of insulation:
- Down: light, compact, better insulation
- Synthetic: resistant, good insulation even damp, easy maintenance
There are 3 types of temperature indicated:
- Comfort temperature: It corresponds to the temperature of use, without being cold, with optimal comfort
- Comfort limit temperature: corresponds to the temperatures that one can withstand while being curled up.
- Extreme temperature: really corresponds to the limit temperature for use, to extreme conditions. Beyond that, the risk of hypothermia is very important.
the weight of a sleeping bag is an important consideration when it comes to hiking / trekking. Indeed a few hundred grams can make a huge difference on a long and tiring journey.
Choice of mattresses:
The different characteristics:
Different types of design:
- Self-inflating: Quick installation, comfortable, insulation
- Inflatable: light, compact,
The thickness is an important element to take into account for comfort. In fact, the greater the thickness, the greater the comfort. The disadvantage, especially for self-inflating mattresses, the thickness has an impact on the weight of the mattress.
The insulation index is measured with the value of R-Value: the greater the value, the greater the insulation (in relation to the cold coming from the ground).
Mattresses come in several forms: rectangular, sarcophagus, .. it is a fairly personal choice but as a general rule, the more the shape matches the shape of the body (sacorphage, the more the weight will be less, the more the comfort will depend. how you sleep (whether you move a lot or not)
the weight of a mattress is an important consideration when it comes to hiking / trekking.