FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DELIVERY BEFORE DEPARTURE
We can deliver to you or to a Pickup point of your choice.
We also deliver in Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands against participation.
DELIVERY AT DESTINATION:
Many ski resorts have merchant relay points.
We can also deliver to your hotel or hotel residence, if it has a reception.
For any other request, please contact us by email.
The different delivery options are available when ordering. The choice is made when finalizing the order once the billing (or delivery address) address has been entered.
- Collection at the Showroom (74350 CERNEX)
- Delivery and Return at Relay point DPD PICKUP (1)
Delivery methods with fees:
- Comfort: Delivery to residence - Back to DPD Pickup Relay Point: 5 €
– PREMUIM: DELIVERY – RETURN TO HOME: €20
– PREMUIM +: DELIVERY – RETURN TO DESTINATION (SKI STATION) (2): €25
– DIRECTLY IN “POINTS STATION” (3): 20€
Not all options are available for all destinations. You must therefore indicate your delivery address to see the possible choices.
(*): for orders under 30€, a contribution of 20€ to the transport costs is requested from the customer. For orders between 30 € and 50 €, the participation amounts to 10 €
(1) We work with DPD and its network of Relais Pickup points. You can already view the Relay points via dpd.fr
(2) We deliver to the resort at your accommodation provider: Hotels, residences, clubs, etc. However, you must ensure that the reception will be able to accept the delivery.
(3): We have set up a partnership with professionals in Stations where you can pick up and return your orders.
Important: This is a private network, the Point Station only provides the order, it is not responsible for any risks related to your order with LES PETITS MONTAGNARDS. For any questions, please contact us directly
This period of 4 days minimum allows us to have time to prepare your order and deliver it and to maintain a margin of safety in the event of an exceptional delay in delivery.
However, do not hesitate to contact us via live chat to see if a solution is possible (hand delivery, etc.).
For some rental orders in Point Relais or postal address, the average time noted is 1 to 2 working days
For some purchase orders, delivery times vary
– In relay point: about 5 days
– Postal address: about 2 days
These deadlines cannot be guaranteed, we make every effort to ship the packages as soon as possible.
If you want to rent for less than 2 days, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example, if your rental start date is Saturday, you will receive your package Friday at the latest.
If the rental starts on Monday, delivery will be made on Saturday.
If the D + 1 falls on a Sunday or a public holiday, the return must be made the following day.
If this deadline is not respected, late penalties may be deducted from your deposit.
- Pack properly with all the elements rented inside.
- Close using the adhesives provided for this purpose.
- L'Return label, must be glued legibly on the package.
- Delivery to a Pickup Point: deposit at a Pickup Point of your choice with proof of deposit
- In Point Station: deposit with the partner in Station
- Hotel / holiday club / campsite: deposit at reception
- Postal address: Hand delivery to our carrier.
You can view the various Relay Points nearby via the site pickup.fr
Payment and collection will be made at the time of booking.
This is a bank imprint, the amount is not debited.
These amounts are visible on each product sheet of the items available for hire.
The value of the link can be higher or lower than the deposit, it has no impact.
An inventory before and after rental is systematically done.
In case of doubt, it is better to reach us or take the larger size. Contact by email (email@example.com) or by live chat, providing us with the following information:
– My height (cm)
– My weight (kg)
– My measurements (chest circumference, waist circumference, hip circumference) in cm
– The size and brand of my favorite clothes.
If despite everything, when receiving the outfit, the size does not fit. You must notify us immediately by e-mail and return the outfit within 24 hours of receipt.
We can also send you a new outfit in the same price range depending on available stocks keeping a deduction of 30 euros for management and transport costs.
A sheet with our findings is sent by email when the package is dispatched.
We you advise hurry to to verify the article and about us report if you don't agree upon receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching photos.
If you agree with our inventory, enjoy your vacation!
At the end of the stay, please let us know of any damage or loss caused by replying to the original email.
Once received, we check them and take care of the hygiene so that each outfit is ready for the next rental.
Cleaning and Disinfection are included in the price we offer.
IMPORTANT: TENTS and BACKPACKS must be ventilated and dry before being turned over.
Once received, we check them and wewe take care of the cleaning and disinfection so that the equipment is ready for the next rental. Cleaning and disinfection are included in the price we offer.
SPECIAL CASE OF TENTS:
Tents (tent & flysheet) must be returned:
– the inside of the tent cleaned of all debris, dust, sand, earth, etc.
– The exterior (under the tent) must be left clean as it is protected by the ground sheet provided for this purpose. (applicable if floor mat / survival blanket provided) with the same equipment as on delivery (hoops, cords, pegs, etc.)
ANY BREACH OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN CHARGES FOR ADDITIONAL CLEANING AND/OR REPLACEMENT OF LOST EQUIPMENT.
– “Intensive” cleaning of the inside of the tent: from 10 to 50 € depending on the state of dirt and the size of the tent
– “Intensive” cleaning of the double roof of the tent: from 10 to 50 € depending on the state of dirt and the size of the tent
– “Intensive” cleaning of the outside of the tent: from 10 to 50 € depending on the state of dirt and the size of the tent
– Loss/breakage of hoops: from 15 to 100 € depending on the type of hoops.
– Loss/breakage of poles: from 1 to 10 € depending on the type of poles.
– Loss/breakage of the cord: from 5 to 15 € depending on the type of cord.
The TRANQUILITY GUARANTEE which covers slight damage and accidental soiling would be deducted from these penalties.
Contact us at email@example.com indicating your name, order number, the initial end date and the new desired end date.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Then, you must first report it by replying to the inventory e-mail.
At receipt, we check the equipment and estimate the cost of repairs.
This cost will be communicated to you. A deduction will be made on the deposit depending on the extent of the repairs.
You are in no way responsible for any delay due to transport.
If you have a problem dropping off the package on the day defined in the order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will see together how to handle the situation.
Without hearing from you and if you do not drop off the package the morning after your last rental day, we will retain a penalty of 15 EUR per day delay in addition to the cost of the rental.
In the event of cancellation between 15 days and 8 days before the scheduled date of dispatch of the equipment by LES PETITS MONTAGNARDS, a cancellation fee of 15 euros per equipment rented apply. .
In the event of cancellation less than one week before the scheduled date of dispatch of the material by the site, the entire amount of the order will remain acquired by LES PETITS MOUNTAINERS.